Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello Princess-Elsa

Hello everyone! I wanted to share the card that I made with the Frozen Chibi Elsa. This was a freebie during the Frozen Mini Blog Hop. If you happened to miss it, there are ALWAYS hops going on. Make sure you are a Facebook Fan of both SVG Cutting Files Galleria and Jaded Blossom's Garden Of Creativity so you don't miss out on them!



I cut the card base using the SVG Cutting Files Oval Card Base and cut out Elsa using the free file. 
I added some white dots to her eyes and cheeks with a white gel pen. 
I also added some glitter to her dress and I hand cut the bow in her hair. 
I used snowflake punches to add the snowflakes and stamped the sentiment using the NEW Jaded Blossom Hello Hello stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Craftyretiredlady said...

Love this card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely..

Rosie said...

very cute

Kathy Salido said...

Beautiful!! Love the shading you did on her hair

kubra hussain said...

SO love this card.. I missed the Frozen hop and hope they do another one soon...

Creative M said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Charity Chamberlain said...

Beautiful!

Jen said...

Such an adorable card!!! I am looking for this SVG of Elsa, but cannot find it on the SVG Cutting Files site. Could you please help me? Thank You for your time!!

Aloha,
Jen
littlecs7(@)gmail.com