Monday, July 14, 2014

Snowman Gift Bag

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a project I did with the NEW Peachy Pieces. What are Peachy Pieces? They are SVG's that are designed from Kathy J's (Creator of Peachy Keen Stamps) stamps. You can see what they have in the store right now HERE.

I made this adorable gift bag for my project today



I LOVE this snowman! She is so cute with her stringy hat, mitten, and scarf.
I cut out the Smile Snowman Pieceable at 4 1/2 inches and stamped her face with the new Christmas In July face assortment. I added some highlights with Copic markers and gave her jingle bell brads on her belly. 
I stamped the background of the bag using the stamps out of the Smile Snowman stamp set and added red dots with a Copic Marker. 
To finish, I added a decorative strip to the bottom of the bag and a bow to the handle. 
I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting.
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

janner said...

These will be wonderful to make gift sets with matching card.