Friday, July 11, 2014

Squaredy Cat GiGi

Hello everyone! I have a fun project to share with you today!
Have you seen all the super cute new Squaredy Cats at SVG Cutting Files? There are so many to choose from that there's something for everyone! 
This particular one I HAD to do! Why you ask? Because her name is GIGI!!! I couldn't believe it! My name is not very common so when I come across something with my name, I am super excited!

So here she is.....a gift for you from GiGi!


































I started this project with the Smart Cookie Treat Box. I cut it out and added panels of designer paper.
I cut out GiGi and inked her up. I also added some white whiskers and definition on her paws with a Versa Mark pen.
I cut the sentiment tag using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Gift Cards Galore stamp set. I added the tag to a bow and flower that I pop dotted to the box. 

I hope you all liked seeing my GiGi project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The coolest cat is GiGi ;)