Monday, November 4, 2013

WINNER OF SNOWFLAKE DIES


Hello everyone! I have a winner of the Snowflake Dies! But before I announce it, I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for your super sweet comments! It all makes it worth it to see that you like what I make! 

OK, here it is.....The WINNER of the Snowflake Die


I used Random.org and it chose #23.........EVA!

 Eva said...
OMGosh!!! These are all so cute Gigi, what a great shape for the card too!!! just adorable thanks for the inspiration! OHHH your giveaway prize is one of my favorites of this release!!! I hope I hope I hope I win lol!!!I am of course already a Big fan here :)
November 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM
CONGRATULATIONS EVA! Please contact Kimberly HERE with your 
mailing info and please mention
 it was from me
and what you won! 
Thank you again everyone and have a great day!
GiGi

3 comments:

Nana said...

Congrats Eva.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Eva Laney said...

OH YAY!!!! I guess hoping really really hard to win something works out sometimes!!! Thanks so much Gigi, I will go send you my info now. Thanks again for a wonderful hop...I loved it!

Migdalia said...

Congrats Eva!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥