Thursday, November 21, 2013

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Hello everyone! I wanted to share this card with you and let you know about the Facebook party going on this week HERE. If you comment on the blog posts at Digi My World, you could win one of these new Digital Stamps!



For this card I used one of the new digi's called Santa's Helpers-Jordan and she is CUTE as can be! All the new Santa's Helpers will be available in the Digi My World Store on Friday.





Isn't she ADORABLE?!?!
    I colored her with Copic markers and inked the edges of the mat. I added some stickles to the white                              parts of her outfit and to the bow and bells on the present. I also added some Glossy                                                                           Accents to her shoes.
I found that fun corrugated paper at Michaels and added a strip to the side. The sentiment banner was cut using My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Dies and I stamped the sentiment with the Mistletoe stamp set. 
I hope you will all come check out these new Digital Stamps and the sneak peeks going on at Digi My World! I promise, you won't be disappointed! 
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

What a sweet image!!! Beautiful colouring!!

Melissa said...

She is gorgeous! Great design for your card too.. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

I love her!! What a great card!!

Shelly said...

Super duper cute!!!!
Shelly

Migdalia said...

She is a Cutie!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

jessica said...

This is beautiful Gigi! You colored her awesome!!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

how adorable. hugs

Kathy Salido said...

Absolutely Love, Love, Love this card!!