Saturday, November 2, 2013

Peachy Keen November Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! I am sharing some sneak peeks for the Peachy Keen November Release! OH BOY....these are AWESOME! You all are going to just LOVE these fun stamps!

 For my first card I used the NEW November SOTM set. I stamped the snowman doll, the needles in her, the buttons around the frame, the sentiment, the spools of thread, and the scissors. I cut the mat with some decorative scissors to get the shape and a circle mat to mount the thread and scissors onto. I used my sewing machine to do the stitching around the outside mat and added a bow with a brad center. 


For the next card, I also used the NEW November SOTM set. I stamped the postage frames onto square mats and inked the edges. I also stamped the snowflakes and snowman in the centers and colored them with Copics. I mounted them to a torn strip of paper and added some banners I cut with My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Metal Dies. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a bow. 


And for my last card, I used one of the new add on sets called Pusten & Jud Snow Couple. ...don't you just LOVE the names Kathy comes up with for these adorable stamps?!?!?
I stamped and paper pieced the snowman. I added a ribbon with bow and hanging snowflake that I used out of the Nov. SOTM set and embossed it in white. To finish I stamped the sentiment onto My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Metal Dies- Straight. 

Head over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see more of these super cute sneak peeks all week long! And come join in the fun on Tuesday November 5th at 6 pm CST at the Peachy Keen Facebook page for the full release party! There will be lots of inspiration, challenges, and prizes to be won!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

Nana said...

All 3 cards are adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

These are all so adorable!!

jessica said...

Gigi~ these are so super adorable!! What fun cards and great new stamps!!
Awesome job with all your cards!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

Pam said...

Darling cards! Love those sweet little faces!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

These are all just adorable! Wow, the stamps are awesome- You always do such an amazing job on your cards:) Just beautiful!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

all of your cards are adorable. love how you show the versatility of the new SOTM. My favorite is the last one, the ribhon is stunning and matches perfectly!!

Kate said...

Ohhhh, these cards are lovely! What a great combination of colours and stamps! I love the fun border on your "stitches" card - and the colours and papers are fabulous on your "snow day" one. Your snowman card is just too sweet! (You've been incredibly busy!!)

Iris said...

sweet little faces

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with all your sweet sneak peeks my friend!!! :)

Migdalia said...

They are ALL Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥