Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Smiley Sun




Hello everyone! Here is the card that I did for Card Creations and More by C's So Saturday challenge #9. This time the challenge is embossing. I think this card is so cute. It just makes you smile. I cut the sun from Smiley Cards at 3 inches. I highlighted him with my white gel pen on his eyes, cheeks, and tongue. The bottom half of the card I embossed with Sizzix Twizzle folder. I added a bow and stamped the sentiment. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!


11 comments:

girlia said...

Gigi this is uperb as is all your work.

Anonymous said...

Cute... cute..

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card!! I gotta get this embossing twizzle folder you have used in the last two projects. I am such a fan of embossing folders. I just love the look it gives the cards. TFS!
Sherrie K
http::/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Adorable!That card you made is soo sweet!I love the super cute sun!As always GREAT JOB! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great colors!

Maureen Reiss said...

Too cute!! It makes me smile :)

Paula Bee said...

It does make me smile! I love the yellow monochromatic look! Wonderful and thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so bright and cheery! I love the sunshine! It does make me smile!

HappyPlaceJen said...

So sunshiny and bright - great card! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

CraftyJAR said...

Makes me smile. Cute card
Judy

Card Creations by C said...

This card is so cute it made me smile LOL...I love it. Love the embossing and that big huge sunshine.

Love the ribbon too!

And thank you so much for following the rules of not submitting to a list long of challenges :)

OH PS you won for April...come visit my blog.