Sunday, May 29, 2011

BBQ Invite














Hello everyone! Here is the invite I made to enter into Bug Bites Bug Hop Grillin' and Chillin' Challenge. Your project must include 1 Cricut cut and a "critter" found on the blog hop projects. For my invitation I made a pocket card. I cut the grill from Everyday Paper Dolls at 2 inches and added Glossy Accents to it. The hot dogs were cut at .75 inches, the burger at 2 inches, and the watermelon at 1 inch from Simply Charmed. The BBQ was cut from Robots at 1 inch and I printed the inviation information from my computer. To finish I did some balck stitching and for my critter I drew an ant on top of the watermelon. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Take Care!






17 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Great invite:) So glad you played in the hop. Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

Super job Gigi, love all of it.

Pat N. said...

That is so adorable, Gigi. Love the pullup invite using the burger. What a great idea. Good luck in the challenge.--Pat

SusanBluerobot said...

this is fantastic

BugBites said...

This is great and super cute. I love the touch of the ant. Glad you found one of the hidden critters. Thanks for joining us for the bug hop!

Lisa said...

This is just adorable, Gigi! The papers you used are absolutely perfect and I love how the hamburger pulls up to reveal the invite! Thanks so much for playing along with the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop!! :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Great idea!

Amy said...

This is so cute! Love how you used glossy accents on the hot dogs and how the invite pulls out of the "pocket"!

Love Is In The Details said...

Love you slider invite, so cute! Something about food cuts makes me happy :) Andrea

Mel said...

Love the invite, so awesome!!! I've seen a few of those hamburger cuts, and now I'm gonna have to put that cart on my list of must haves!!! Of course they are all like that. Thanks for joining the fun!

Anonymous said...

very cute! :-)

Melissa said...

Very nice invite, thanks for sharing!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Gigi,You BBQ Invite is soo COOL!SUPER job my friend,I love all the great details and it looks soo yummy!!!:)

Adrian said...

Wow, u did a super job!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the pull out and your sausages are super cute, great card :)

Nicole said...

Oh, this is AWESOME!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute. I would love to get a fun invite like this. Very creative.