Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD Challenge #12




Hello everyone! I DID IT! I completed all the challenges for My Pink Stampers NSD challenges! This is for the final challenge and was a kids theme. I embossed the background with Spots and Dots and I cut the robot dog from Robots at 3 inches. I used my white gel pen to highlight him and I put him on an action wobble to go with the sentiment. I tied a ribbon and stamped the sentiment. I hope you all liked seeing my National Scrapbook Day projects! Have a Happy Mothers Day everyone!

4 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

Congratulations, Gigi! All of your NSD projects are great!! It's amazing that you can just whip out that creativity for any challenge. You are very inspiring! :) ~Jen
http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! Dig the colors!

Cindy Beland said...

Super jon with this cute card!the little robot is soo cool! :)

SusanBluerobot said...

this card is soo cool love it