Thursday, May 19, 2011

Congrat-MOO-lations!








Hello everyone! Here is my FIRST Imagine project! I am REALLY liking this machine! Unfortunatly there is a minor problem with it so I have to send it back. Which makes me sad because I was so looking forward to playing with it and it will be gone for 2 weeks.

For my card I cut the cow, poka dot mat and Mem-moo-ries with the Imagine More cart at 3 inches. I added the grad cap from Everyday Paper Dolls at 1 inch and rolled a piece of paper and tied some floss around it for the diploma. I trimmed the Mem-moo-ries down to just the Moo and stamped the sentimet. I added Glossy Accents to the cows eyes, face and the "MOO". I hope you all like my first Imagine project and thanks for looking!






12 comments:

Amy said...

This is too cute- I love the sentiment and the popped up cow! The little diploma is adorable!

Melissa said...

This is soo cute, love the sentiment!

The Archiving Angel said...

This card is so adorable! I really love that diploma rolled up in the cows "hand"?...just too cute. Great job!
So fun!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is so great, I love all the layering and embellishments, really makes your card stand out :)

girlia said...

Amazing GiGi! Love this card and the sentiment is just perfect!

Adrian said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

This is SO CUTE!!! :-)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a cute cow congrats card! Bummer about your Imagine, Gigi, but Hooray for you for winning the April So Saturday challenge! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the clever sentiment on your card. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
See ya around!
Jessica

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!

4kids4 said...

Very cute! Great job with the diploma and the grad cap. Hope your Imagine returns home soon!

~Sharon C.

Sherrie K. said...

Very cute card!!! TFS!
Sherrie K