Monday, April 30, 2018

Star Wars Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
Today I'm sharing this Star Wars spread for this week in my Recollections Planner.







 Well, if you don't visit often, you might not know that I am a HUGE Star Wars fan!!! I have been a fan all my life and am super excited for the upcoming SOLO Movie!

I bought this Star Wars sticker kit from  Lily and Meeko Designs and have been hording it for quite some time. When I saw it, I knew I HAD to have it! Why? Not only because it's Star Wars, but because I own that very Loungefly BB8 purse in the sticker kit!!!




I added in some emodi stickers from Coffee Monsterz Co and Once More With Love for added cuteness, along with the "work" font sticker I made.
Every other sticker is from the kit.


I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!

No comments: