Friday, April 27, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing Mermaid Blog Hop




Hi and welcome to our Under the Sea Theme Hop and Release!!
We are SUPER excited to show you our latest theme release that has to do with mermaids, merboys, mercats & dogs and everything under the sea!!
This very special Theme Hop has 5 new stamps, 2 die sets and 1 (54) piece die cut set!

This weekend ONLY, get free shipping when you buy the bundle*

  *(first class shipping rates will apply)

Stamp Club members get a 20% discount on the BUNDLE!!

So what's in the bundle?




All Items are in the store TODAY and the 
FREE shipping will be available ONLY til Sunday at 11:59pm Eastern time!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here are the projects I created!!



First up  I used the Sea Life Die Cuts for the coral and fish, the Under The Sea Dies for the plants, and the boy mermaid stamp for the bubbles.
I did a distress inked background and added a frame.




Next up I used the What's Kraken Mermaid and added stickles to her hair.
I used the Under the Sea Metal Dies for the plants and heat embossed the sentiment in white.
I also did a distress water color background for this card.





Last up I used the Boy Mermaid. I added him to a die cut port hole along with waves cut from the Under The Sea metal dies.
I stamped the sentiment into the corner and added the shell and plants from the Under The Sea Die Cuts.
To finish the look, I tied some twine around the card and added enamel dots to the port hole.

Supplies 
Mermaid- We Were Mermaid To Be Friends, 
What's Kraken, 
You Are Fintastic
Sea Life Die Cuts
Under The Sea Metal Dies
Wave Metal Dies

Jaded Blossom
Card Mat Dies
Stitched Circle Dies


Now on to the HOP....

 Have a great day!

7 comments:

Tina H said...

I love ALL your projects!!! Fantastic coloring and designs! 💗💗💗

debenj said...

Very cute!

antdoda said...

These are all beautiful!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all amazing!!!

Scrapper69 said...

They are ALL FANTASTIC!! I LOVE the way you colored all the hair! So cool with the multi coloring.... Wonderful cards!

Theresa

teachdanz said...

Fabulous cards Gigi!!

Linda Hott said...

Sweet cards, love the different backgrounds!