Friday, April 27, 2018

Baby Twisted Gate Fold Card

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I have a card to share. I used the NEW Twisted Gate Fold Card that will be available in the store today.


















I thought this would be a super fun card to use as a Baby Announcement!
I cut the Twisted Gate Fold Card file with my Cameo and added the extra mat layers, mirroring one set to fit all the flaps.
I added a white mat over center mat and stamped the announcement sentiments using Jaded Blossom's Baby Planner stamp set.
I cut a Stitched Circle Die for the front and added the outfit cut with the Baby Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment on the front and safety pins on the inside using the Snips and Snails stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a great Twisted fold baby card!! So SWEET!

Theresa