Monday, October 2, 2017

Woodland Fall Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I used a free printable kit from Victoria Thatcher in my Recollections Planner.





I thought this adorable set would be perfect for the first week of October!
I used the Floral Woodland free printable from Victoria Thatcher for the theme.
The colors are so rich and I just love the adorable woodland animals. 
I printed them onto sticker paper with my home printer and cut them out with my Cameo.
I also created my own stickers to match like the date covers and sidebar stickers.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Thank you for sharing all your great planner pages!! Plus all the cool places you find stuff at!!