Monday, October 30, 2017

Secret Life Of Pets Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
I'm sharing next weeks spread in my Recollections Planner as I have release week for Jaded Blossom next week. I used the Secret Life Of Pets free printable from Victoria Thatcher.





I just loved the fun colors in this Secret Life Of Pets free printable and of course, I'm a huge pet lover so I had to use these fun stickers.
I printed them onto sticker paper with my home printer and cut them out with my Cameo.
I also created my own stickers to match like the date covers and sidebar stickers.
I added a couple of stickers from various MAMABI sticker books and the pig from a Secret Life Of Pets deco sticker book.

I hope you all liked the spread in my planner for next week and thanks for visiting!




Have a great day!

No comments: