Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Peachy Keen October Release 2- Let It Snow...Somewhere Else

The new October Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of sweet images to make your tropical holiday dreams a reality. Santa and Mrs. Klaus have earned their vacation, and they’re soaking in the sun. Set the scene with flamingos, reindeer, and pre-lit palm trees! Use the mix and match sentiments to customize your greeting.

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 


We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 
.99 cent shipping to USA!

First up I have this fun card I made using the October SOTM set.





The images and sentiments in this stamp set are so fun and SO ME!!! I live in WI and HATE the snow. Every year around the end of January I wish I lived somewhere tropical LOL!
I stamped and colored the palm tree and Mrs. Klaus with Copic markers.
I added some layers of sand and the die cut strings of lights to complete the tropical Christmas theme.



Next up I have this card using the NEW A Narwhal And Manatee Holiday add on stamp set.
Out very own DT memeber Nikki Foraker illustrated this wonderful set.




This set is so cute and the sentiments are just wonderful!
I paper pieced the walrus and colored the present with Copic markers, stamping the sentiment onto the background.
I added a die cut snowflake to the background and to finish I tied a ribbon around the bottom.

SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

Jaded Blossom





I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: