Sunday, October 2, 2016

Trick Or Treat Kitty

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Halloween"

I made this cute treat bag for my project.





I started this project with the Goody Bag Die and cut it out along with the mat.
I stamped and paper pieced the kitty using the Kitty Dress Up stamp set and gave her a witch's hat.
I cut the bottom layer using the Border Dies 2 and the sentiment tag using the Mini Tag Dies 2.
I stamped the sentiment from the Spooky Labels and pop dotted it. I also added the bat that was cut with the Halloween Dies.
To finish, I gave the bag some handles cut with the Border Dies and attached it with brads.

I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mindy Eggen Design said...

love your kitty - such a cute treat bag I wouldn't want to give it away!

Sarah said...

I am in love with those handles-- LOVE!