Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 4- You've Been Jingled

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!



I made this cookie treat box for my project today.

























I started this project with a recycled take out box and filled it with tissue paper (cookies inside of tissue paper, if I had cookies! LOL!)
I added a ribbon around the container and added the tag onto it that I cut with the Treat Tag Die and stamped with the Christmas Kindness stamp set.
I added the center panel cut with the Stitched Square Dies over the top of the ribbon on pop dots.
I added the snow layer cut with the Border Dies 2, the tree from the Christmas Dies 2, and that adorable mouse cut from the NEW SVG Cutting Files Santa Mouse Jingle Bell. I stamped the face on the mouse using a Peachy Keen Raggedy Dolls Teddy and Bird face stamp.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to cute!! Awesome sentiment!!