Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing October Release- Day 1- Annie




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's October release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!





Annie is ready for Winter!

Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made for today!



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies
I added the snow layers I cut with the Border Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment.
I stamped and colored Annie with Copic markers, adding her on pop dots.
To finish, I added a ribbon and bow.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope you enjoyed our October peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!