Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing March Release Day 1- Danielle-Springtime



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!



Meet our newest stamp,

Danielle will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Danielle



I just LOVE this adorable girl in her ladybug outfit!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mats.
I used the same pattern paper in the background as her outfit and added banners cut with the Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2.
I stamped Danielle and half colored and half paper pieced her.
I added her on pop dots to a mat that I cut one end with the Border Dies and stamped the sentiment onto the tab.
To finish, I added some black dots to the sides of the mat.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E51, Y21, YR23

She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our March Release

 and have a great day!

No comments: