Thursday, March 31, 2016

April Showers

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing this project I made for the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons "Spring" Challenge. I just love this cute umbrella!









































I started this project with the Rainbow Gift Bag and cut it out with my Cameo. I decided I didn't want the rainbow parts, just the clouds, so I only cut those layers.
I cut the Happy Umbrella and pop dotted it to the front of the bag.
I stamped the rain drops onto the handles using the Jaded Blossom Fitness Candies and the sentiment from the Springtime Greetings stamp sets.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just adorable!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!!

Gloria said...

Aww...... I so totally LOVE this!!!!! Awesome how you added rain drops:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.

Katy said...

Totally ADORABLE!!! So glad you played along with this month's PPPR Challenge!