Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bunny Bait

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I have a fun treat to share. Easter is coming up fast and I made this special for my nephew.



I started this project with a 1 X 6 Clear Tube and filled it with paper shred and chocolate carrots.
I cut the tag using the Treat Tag Die and added a row of grass cut with the Spring Dies.
I cut the bunny from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Silly Bunny and added him on pop dots to the tag.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Easter Treats 2 stamp set.
To finish, I tied the tag onto the tube with some ribbon.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE


"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

1 comment:

lifesabeach32940 said...

GiGi ~ As always, I LOVE your project!! Too, too cute!! Thanks for the inspiration!!