Monday, December 30, 2013

You're One Cool Cat

Hello everyone! How was your Christmas? I hope you all had wonderful times with family and friends. 
I wanted to share this card that I made today. I just LOVE this adorable kitty from SVG Cutting Files! And adding a Peachy Keen face makes it even that much more cute!




I started with the Oval Card Base and Pretty Kitty from SVG Cutting Files and cut them using my Cameo. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment stamp and added some stickles to her eye lids. I also added a heart hot rock to her bow using my I-Rock. 
I stamped the sentiment using the Peachy Keen Cool Cats and heat embossed it in white. 

I hope you all enjoyed my card and thanks for visiting! 
I hope you will come back Wednesday for the start of the January Peachy Keen sneak peeks! You guys are going to LOVE the new stamps!!!

10 comments:

BugBites said...

adorable. I love the heat embossed sentiment. I love that look but struggle getting it done with out all the extra specks.

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!! I just LOVE that CUTE kitty!!!
Another CUTE card Gigi!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute, love her sparkly eye shadow!!!

janner said...

Super adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Cute!

Brenda Lee said...

absolutely adorable! love the cheerful colors too.

Pam said...

I am a big cat lover, this is adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is darling! Your papers are perfect and that kitty couldn't be cuter! I LOVE the sweet face!!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Sherrie K

Lena said...

Hehehe, that is pure cuteness!!! Love it!
Happy New Year to your and yours.
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Kathy Salido said...

your kitty is absolutely adorable!! Love the cute face and the great papers you used. Happy New Year!!