Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Fudge

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot. This week the challenge is "Christmas Neighbor Gifts". 
I made these Candy Bar Sliders with a fun poem on them.




I found this tutorial HERE that I used to make the Hershey Bar Holders. I cut each one out of decorative paper and used a crimpper to crimp the bottoms. I cut the decorative mats using my Cricut and Elegant Edges, inking the inside mats. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Christmas Friends and Neighbors stamp set. I added a glitters slide around and the sentiment mat on pop dots. To finish, I cut the tag on the ribbon using MCS's Jar Metal Dies and stamped the sentiment using MCS's Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.
I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created. 
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Pam said...

This is so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Love the Super FUN paper!!
Totally cute & Yummy! Fun stamp!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Unknown said...

Adorable Gigi! I love the little note..sounds like the story of my life. Never enough time for everything you want to do.

jessica said...

These are super sweet Gigi! GREAT project!!!