Monday, March 21, 2011

Some Exciting News!

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news to tell you! Stephanie from Always Crafting has asked me to be on the new Whimsical Wednesday Challenge blog team! I am so excited! In addition, Erika from Cricut Love has also agreed to join Stephanie in running the new blog! The blog should be finished this week and the new challenges are scheduled to start on April 6th! The first Wed. of every month will be a scrapbook challenge and then regular challenges the rest of the month! Each challenge will last 2 weeks so you'll have plenty of time to enter. To introduce the new blog we will be having a BLOG HOP on Friday April 1st SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
If you would like to check out the rest of the amazingly talented Design Team hop over to Always Crafting and check out the line up! Have a great day everyone!

9 comments:

girlia said...

Congratulations Gigi. You are such an amazing talent

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats!!

Nicole said...

Congrats Gigi!

Kim H said...

Congrats on the Dt assignment! I can't wait to work with you and all these talented ladies! I love yourLFIF card... can't wait to see more!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

YAY! That is VERY cool! Congrats! I can't wait to see the blog. :)

Unknown said...

I could have sworn I left a comment here...strange. Anyway, I am so happy to have you on board. Can't wait to get started and see all the amazing things you come up with!

Jenifer said...

Yay for you, Gigi! I love your blog, and I love Stephanie's too! Congratulations!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to be on the same DT as you! you are so creative! Can't wait to see your creations!! :)