Monday, March 14, 2011

New Puppy Card




Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th Celebrate The Occasion challenge. For this challenge the theme is new baby or pet. For my DT project I chose to do a new puppy card. I cut the puppy and pet bed from Four Legged Friends at 2 inches. I pop dotted the puppies head to give it more dimension and highlighted him using a black pen. The sentiment I printed off my computer and the frame is from Once Upon A Princess that I custom sized in my Gypsy. I also added 2 brads to the ends of the frame. I hope you all will give this challenge a go and I can't wait to see what you create! Have a great day!


19 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So cute! I won the four legged friends in a blog hop and haven't used it much yet but you have me inspired!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cutie!

girlia said...

Adorable Gigi.

Aim said...

Goodness, this is adorable!! I love that you pop-dotted his head -- It reminds me of the bobble-head dog my grandpa had in his car when I was little... TOO CUTE!! :)

Thanks for sharing your CTO creation this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

That is such a great looking dog card. It makes me want to go buy a puppy just to get it :)
-Paper Panther fellow DT CTO member
purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

Awww! What a cute card. I SO want that cart! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Linda said...

What a cute puppy! Great job! :)
Linda :)

Georgiana said...

I love puppies. Your card is perfect.

Georgiana : )

Adrian said...

2 cute!

Mary said...

This is soooo cute! That puppy is adorable, Great job!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.love the colors.you came up with a cute sentiament.

Nicole said...

Gigi! That puppy looks so real! Great job!

Nadia's World said...

Gigi!! I Love this card. It is so cute! I got this cart for xmas but I have not opened it yet. I must say I am feeling a little inspired...lol :)

TFS!

Nicole T.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Gigi, you card is absolutely adorable!!! Love the cute dog!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so super cute!! I love that little puppy! He is adorable! Great work on the challenge!

Laverne said...

I love it...putppy is so adorable...awesome inspiration!

Maquel said...

Great job on your puppy card! It's adorable!

Emily said...

This is darling! Love it!

CraftyJAR said...

So adorable!