Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scrappy Moms Challenge - Smiley Cards


Good morning everyone! Here is the card that I did for Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday challenge. This week the challenge is to use Smiley Cards. This is a 5 X 5 card. I cut the fish bowl and all the accessories from Create A Critter at 4 inches. I chalked the edges to give it more of a glass look. The fish is cut from Smiley Cards at 2 inches and I used my black pen to highlight her. To finish the card I added a ribbon around the fish bowl and stamped the sentiment with a Scrappy Mom stamp. I hope you all are having a great day! I just got 10 inches of SNOW!!!! Just when I was SO ready for spring! LOL!

13 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, this is so darn cute!!!! Just an awesome job and I really like the colors. Just adorable!! Good luck in the challenge!!!!
Sherrie K.
sherriescraps.blogspot.com

teachdanz said...

very creative and I love the colors you chose!! that snow must be helping your creativity, LOL:-)

Patty B said...

Very cute card! I love her eyelashes! She's a sweetie!

Patty
Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Adorable, I love the soft colors of this card! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms!

Scrappy Mel said...

Gigi - I love, love, love your little fish! The colors are great and those eyelashes are ADORABLE! Great card - thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

LesleyfromWI said...

This is the cutest card and fish. Love the colors!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love her lashes!

Joanna said...

OMG!!! That is soooo cute!!! Lol...love it! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's!

Claire Langan said...

So cute Gigi and the colors you chose are lovely!

Orlie said...

I really don't know how or where you come up with your Ideas but you.I would have to put this at the top of my list right now. Super great job.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable! love the eyelashes, love the lips! just love it! thanks for all of your sweet comments too! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

JustYolie said...

Love the lips on that fish! LOL

Tinker Planet said...

Super love that fish!