Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snowman Holiday Card



Happy Friday everyone! Here is the 4th card in my holiday set. For this one I cut the snowman from Winter Woodland at 2.25 inches. I stretched it in my Gypsy to make it wider than it normally is. For the buttons I added some jewels instead of the circles. The frame is cut from Once Upon A Princess at 3.25 inches(it's one of the tags) and the sentiment is a stamp. I hope you all are enjoying this great Friday. I am excited because maybe tommorow I will have in the Winter Frolic cart that I ordered from Cricut Machines Black Friday sale. After shipping I only paid $22 for it....YAY! I've wanted this cart ever since it came out. Have a great weekend all!


7 comments:

JennyKozar said...

These cards have been so cute - thank you for sharing.

Jamie said...

Another GREAT card! Love it and keep them coming!

girlia said...

Just lovely

bumblebee creations said...

wow - what a bunch of gorgeous cards you have done recently!

Cricutjunkie said...

What a cute card. I am now your newest follower. Traci

udaya210 said...

Hello,
When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

teso gold said...

Really a GREAT card. I love it very much.