Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Purse

Happy Sunday all! I made this purse to enter into 2 challenges. M.A.G. Challenge By The Page, which was to use Forever Young page 72 only and for Paper Cutz which is to make something for Christmas but use LOTS of bling. I cut this purse at fit to page(6.25 inches) from Forever Young. I cut an extra handle and tab from glitter white paper and used jewels all over the purse. The sentiment is a sticker. I hope you all had a great weekend! I got my Christmas shopping at least started! :)

11 comments:

girlia said...

OMG!!!!Wow, wow, and Wow-wie! this is magnificent!!!! Great job Gigi you did a wonderful job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at MAG Challenge.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Wonderful once again! Love seeing your work.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful purse, you did a fantastic job with our challenge, just absolutely beautiful, thanks so much for joining with us at the M.A.G. challenge!!!

Jeri said...

How very charming. You inspired me. I think I'll make something like this to put my granddaughter's Christmas gift card in. I think she'll really like it. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

Adrian said...

Wow, Gigi as usual you did a great job! It is so beautiful! Thanks for joining MAG Challenge!!!

Ashley said...

wow! AMAZING! Anyway love your blog, please visit mine to pick up a stylish blog award :]
craftyamour.blogspot.com!
Ashley

Celeste B. said...

WOW!!! How adorable is that?!!!!! I'm hoping for that cartridge for Christmas!!! Beautiful creation!!! :)

Andrea said...

I recently discovered your blog and love your work. I'd like to nominate you for the Stylish Blogger Award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.

http://divinedomestic.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

Melissa said...

Hi Gigi, just want to let you know, that I just love your blog and was passing on some blog awards that I received, thanks so much for all you do!

Norma said...

Wow I love it!!! I have to try one now

Glenda said...

Love the purse and the bling!!