Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Santa Holiday Card



Hi everyone! Here is the second card to my holiday set so far. I used the same concept as the penguin card but changed it a little. I cut the santa from Simply Charmed at 2 inches. The frame was cut from Accent Essentials at 3 inches. I used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch for the icicle border and instead of putting ribbon on this one, I put buttons on it. I am going to enter this into the Imagine Nation Monday challenge at My Creative Time which was to use buttons. Have a great day!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWW! I love him! GREAT job! Maybe I can make something neat like him. :)

Cathy said...

I love both Christmas cards. Very cute. I like the butterfly card too. They are all very nice. You make such beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Oops Dragonflies....:)

Adrian said...

Ohh! This is so cute!

Dorcas said...

i love this card! I am looking as to how you did it! This is a " must do" on my to do list. Thanks for sharing!

CA Scrapper said...

Love this card!! Great job.

Mrs.Debbie said...

What a cuye card love TFS

Norma said...

Super cute card GIgi!!! Love the cute Santa. I thought I was a follower this whole time:) so I made sure I click on follower:)All good now.

ownhomedog said...

super cute card - love the MS drippy border for icicles - im now a follower!

My Creative Time said...

GIGI!! OMG!! THIS IS THE CUTEST, CUTEST, CUTEST CARD EVER!!!!! WOW, YOU TOTALLY OUTDONE YOURSELF MY FRIEND!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Pink Cricut said...

Adorable card-- I simply love it! Thanks for playing along with us for the Imagine Nation Monday!