Sunday, June 2, 2019

Drink Like A Viking

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge theme is "Masculine" 


I made this card for my challenge project




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and cut the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I stamped the background using the Paint Splatters 2 stamp set and matted it in black.
I stamped the sentiment and viking from the I Vike You  stamp set, coloring the viking with Copic Markers.
I also stamped the small helmet and sword around the birthday sentiment that is from the So Many Birthdays 2 stamp set.
To finish, I cut the banner using the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and added the shield from the I Vike You stamp set.


I hope you all liked my card for today and will play along in the challenge!

Have a great day!

No comments: