Friday, May 31, 2019

Jaded Blossom June Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's Mini Fruit Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from MEL you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I made this Tube Treat holder for today






I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Chunky Tube Holder and cut it out with my Cameo.
I filled a Clear Tube with Lemon Head candies and placed it inside the holder.
I cut the lemons out using the NEW Fruit Dies and stamped the faces with the Fresh Faces Freebie stamp  set.
I added decorative paper mats to the box sides and added the lemons on pop dots to the front.
To finish, I cut the sentiment tag using the Card Layer Dies 1 and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Go Banana's stamp set, attaching it with ribbon.




No photo description available.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $98.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 6/2, 11:59pm pst.

FRESH FACES
No photo description available.

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 
No photo description available.

BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

**Please note there will be no June Stamp Release**
**Shipping Department will be closed from June 3rd(5pm) - June 24th**

Now on to the HOP....



Next up is MICHELLE


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable, sooo cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... How CUTE! I love Lemon Heads and your treat holder is adorable!

Theresa

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

The lemons are wonderful!

Patti J said...

This is totally adorable...love it! Thanks for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the lemons faces! Too cute! love the treat!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Adorable!

Michelle said...

so very cute !!!

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the polka dot lemons.

Valerija said...

I love this. Wonderful colours and details.
Valerija xx

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Gorgeous and funny project!!!