Thursday, April 11, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4- Tea For Two

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

Image may contain: text

I made this tea bottle gift box for today





I started this project with the Scallop Caddy Die and cut it out along with the mat layers.
I decorated the front using a NEW Doily Die and the edging cut with the Border Dies.
I stamped and paper pieced the cups from the Tea Icons and pop dotted them to the front.
I cut the tea bag from the NEW Tea Dies and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Tea For Two stamp set, attaching it to the box with a decorative brad.

To finish, I placed two bottles filled with homemade tea inside the box.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet tea treat! LOVE!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful, Loove your sweet box!!