Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I made this note board belly band for my hop project




















I started this project with a store bought clip board gift set and created a belly band for it.
I added the scallop edges cut with the Border Dies and the tag cut with the Wine Tag Dies.
I stamped the sentiment form the Hello Cute-Tea stamp set and the flowers from the Cup Of Tea stamp  set, coloring them with Copic markers.
I cut the tea pot from the Tea Dies and the cup and teabag from the Cup of Tea stamp set.
To finish, I placed them on top of a Doily Die with pop dots. 



Regular Price for the Release Package is $126.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/14, 11:59pm pst.

TEA ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Michelle

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace






13 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful Belly Band. I love the patterns, so sweet!!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Such a sweet project!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the colors you used and all the patterns! What a cute project!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love that paper!!

Sin City Chix said...

So sweet and just in time for TEA-cher appreciation week next month! I love the cherries!

Sue D said...

Such a sweet teacher gift.

Nitasha said...

Your project is simply adorable!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the project! What great papers!

~amy~ said...

What a great teacher gift!

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Teacher gift idea!! LOVE!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!! Such a wonderful project!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful project!!! Love so much the pattern papers!!!

Dana M said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! Fabulous project!