Monday, December 31, 2018

Winter Wonderland Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
Today I'm sharing this Winter Wonderland spread for this week in my Recollections Planner.





I can't even believe that it's New Years already! This year really flew by for me!
I used the Winter Wonderland sticker kit from Wild Summer Designs for this week. I just LOVED the colors of this kit and it makes me want to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate.
I added in several stickers I made myself, some from MAMBI sticker books and from Coffee Monsterz Co. along with a washi weekend banner.


I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Great job!! I use my planner and forget to decorate it at times!! Thank you for all the really cool companies you share with us!!