Saturday, December 15, 2018

Peachy Keen December Release Day 2

We don't mean to be cheesy, but the December release from Peachy Keen Stamps is available now...and it's a gouda one! These sweet mice stamp and die sets have just about every occasion covered. We think this release is pretty grate, and we hope you do too.


Are you ready for some cheesy card-making fun?? You'll want to visit the website and get your deal before the deals are gone! The new release sale lasts just 8 days. Dec 15 to Dec 22. 

The link below is for the stamps and metal die bundle... customers will save 20% on the entire release.

The link below is for the STAMPS only bundle... customers will save 10%


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have 1.99 shipping in the USA only. 
 October bundles at a discount as well... those can be found 
here:

and here:
face-sets/






Today I am sharing 2 more projects I made with the NEW Peachy Keen stamps.




First up I made this Birthday card using the NEW GiGi and Fred Mice stamp set.
I stamped and colored the mouse with his cheese and party hat using Copic Markers.
I added him to a die cut circle mat that I splattered with watered down ink.
To finish, I added some twine and stamped the sentiment onto a banner.





For my last project I made a hot cocoa pocket card using the NEW Build A Tailgating Snowman stamp set.
I stamped and colored the snowman, arms, mittens, scarf, cup, and marshmallows using Copic Markers.
I stamped the snow layer onto a piece of white along with the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the card.
To finish, I added a die cut snowflake and the snowflake banner to the top, adding gems to the centers.

I hope you liked my projects for today! 
Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out all the new stamps and matching dies!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Way super cute projects!

Theresa