Thursday, June 7, 2018

Stamp AnnieThings June Release- Day 2- Madison



Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Palm Tree Dies
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Wave Edge Stencil
Bubble Circle Stencil
Popsicle Summer Stencil
Diamond Lattice Stencil
All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Madison



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added in the sand layer cut with the Under The Sea Dies and the trees cut with the NEW Palm Tree Dies.
I cut the water part with the Wave Dies and inked in the wave design using the NEW Wave Edge Stencil.
I stamped and colored Madison with Copic markers and cut off her legs to make it look like she was floating in the water.
To finish, I colored the sun from the At The Beach Die Cuts, pop dotted it to the card, and stamped the sentiment from the Happy Summer stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: