Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Stamp AnnieThings June Release- Day 1- Krissy



Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Palm Tree Dies
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Wave Edge Stencil
Bubble Circle Stencil
Popsicle Summer Stencil
Diamond Lattice Stencil
All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Krissy



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the bottom decorative pink piece with the Fancy Topper Die and the flags from the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.
I stamped and colored Krissy with Copic markers and added her to the card on pop dots.
I colored the ball from the At The Beach Die Cuts and added it on a pop dot.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Summer stamp set.





I hope you enjoyed my Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: