Sunday, December 3, 2017

Snowman Gift Tag

HI everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "Tags"
I made this fun snowman gift tag for my project.



I love how this tag turned out. I am country at heart so this just speaks to me.
This would be beautiful added to a simple Kraft gift bag.
I used a LOT of Jaded Blossom supplies to create this tag so I will list them all below.

Border Dies 2- Snow layers
Snowflakes- background
Winter Panels- Snowman
Winter Banner Dies- Snowflake Banner
Fun Money- "to" and "from"

I hope you all liked my tag and will play along in the challenge.
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE how this turned out--these colors are fantastic!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful tag Gigi! Fantastic colors and adorable ribbon to match up!
Sherrie k

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So super cute!!