Friday, December 22, 2017

Peachy Keen December Release

The December 2017 release from Peachy Keen Stamps is here! This month’s release is a complete collection of adorable ballerina's and fun elephants.  With all the customization this set allows, the possibilities are almost endless.

Here are 4 cards I made using the NEW December SOTM set.

First up I made this adorable ballerina card. I kept this card CAS and added some feminine touches with a scallop border and doily background mat.






For my 2nd card I made this fun elephant card. I really love that light string and how happy the elephant is.





For my 3rd card I used another ballerina and used a blue and yellow color pallet. This card turned out so pretty and don't you just love her adorable face!





And for my last card I made this super fun elephant circus card. I colored in a confetti background and added those fun lights again. I also added some glittery stars and a dirt ring.




 SUPPLIES
Peach Keen
Jaded Blossom
Flag Dies 2
Card Layer Dies 2
Rectangle Dies 2
Border Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Scallop Rectangle Dies 2
Scallop Circle Dies
Star Dies


I hope you all liked my projects for this release and thanks for visiting! 
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

2 comments: