Sunday, September 24, 2017

Peachy Keen September Release- Planets and Astronaut Card

The new September Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen StampsFull of peachy planets, astronauts, aliens, spaceships and pumpkins! Of course, lots of fun faces to go with them!

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 


We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 
.99 cent shipping to USA!




Hi everyone! Here are a couple more cards I made using the new Peachy Keen September Stamp of the Month set.

First up I have this fun Planets card.









I started this card with an A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut a second mat layer using the Card Mat Dies and then cut the edge using the Border Dies.
I used the Stitched Circle Dies to cut the circles and stamped the sentiment on the side.

I stamped and colored the planets using Copic markers and cut them out by hand, placing them in and over the circle holes.
To finish, I added punched stars to the background.

For my second card, I used the boy astronaut and moon.







I started this card with an A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut the bottom circle using the Stitched Circle Dies and stamped the sentiment.
I stamped and colored the astronaut and moon with Copic markers and added them tot he card on pop dots.

For my last card I used 1 of the new add on sets, Nuts About You Robots






SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

 September Stamp Of The Month Set
Nuts About You Robots
Jaded Blossom
Card Mat Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Border Dies




I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!




No comments: