Saturday, April 1, 2017

Treat Bag Easter Baskets

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share these fun Easter Baskets I made for my Niece and Nephew.

I also wanted to let you know about some great news!!! Peachy Keen Stamps has decided to keep manufacturing stamps!!! I am SO very excited for this as I absolutely ADORE my PK Faces!



Here are the fun treat baskets I made





Didn't these turn out super cute?!?!
I started these with the SVG Cutting Files Scallop Trapezoid Handle Bag and cut them out with my Cameo.
I used the Chickadees file for the chicks and the Short Eared Bunny for the bunnies.
I got really creative and decided to add a bunny head inside the chick shell, using punched circles for his hands.
I stamped all the faces using the  Peachy Keen Raggedy Dolls, Teddy, and Bird Faces 1 1/8 inch  and the assortment for the small faces.
I cut the sentiment banners from the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiments from the Easter Treats 2 stamp set.
To finish, I cut out the bows with the Bow Dies and added Doodlebug Sprinkles to the centers.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!

JADED BLOSSOM IS HAVING A SALE!!! CHECK IT OUT STARTING APRIL 3!

AND
Make sure to check out the SALE at Peachy Keen! 50% off will only go til April 15!!! This is a great time to get those face stamps you've always wanted!!



Happy Spring, Peachies! 

Well, after a meeting of the minds... and a HUGE influx of email and phone calls... PKS has decided to continue manufacturing.  We got our inventory down where it needs to be and we are thrilled to be able to continue to accommodate our customers with our same awesome physical stamps.  

That said, on April 15th the 50% sale will end as we will replenish some of the faces that you have grown to know and love.  Some of them, however, will be discontinued.  I will post a list of those faces on our website as soon as possible.  

More exciting news!  Since PKS has sold a huge chunk of it's inventory and we are working from home we are able to lower our prices on our assortments!  New pricing will be up and available after April 15th.   

Other news:
I'm STILL working with new software to make video tutorials for you with the digital faces.  An answer to so many that have asked is YES!  The digital face stamps will work in Cricut Design Studio! Although I wanted to publish many of our assortments as digital, it just doesn't FEEL right just yet.

You'll find some new digital faces in a new category: HERE

No comments: