Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Happy Spring

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Danielle-Springtime stamp set for my card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and half paper pieced/half colored Danielle with Copic Markers onto a mat I cut with the Layered Frame and Journal Dies.
I added a doily to the background and some banners in the corner cut with the Flag Dies 2.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the Easter Treat Circles and added an enamel heart to the banner.


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty and feminine. The color is just so fresh, and I love that pink doily. Is that a die also, or a cut file? Where did you get it?

thanks! Evelyn

GiGi said...

Thank you Evelyn! The doily is an old die that is no longer available. It was from My Craft Spot :)