Thursday, January 5, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing January Release Day 2- Violet




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's January Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!

No automatic alt text available.

Meet Violet!
Violet is quite crafty and loves to paint and create things!

Violet will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




 I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Abstract Card 4 base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped the sentiment onto the white mat along with some paint splatters using the Jaded Blossom Paint Splatters stamp set.
I stamped and colored Violet with Copic markers and paper pieced her hat.
To finish, I cut her out by hand and pop dotted her to the card.


I hope you enjoyed our January release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!

No comments: