Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Cactus Planner Pages- Mini Happy Planner

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you my layout in my NEW Mini Happy Planner. 
I didn't even know about this whole planner world out there until around Thanksgiving and now I find myself completely addicted LOL! Which I have heard, I'm not the only one LOL!

I have also bought the Classic and Big Happy Planners so I will be sharing my layouts in them as I go.

So as I am starting out, I thought I would share with you what I am coming up with and the supplies I am using. I don't own any theme sets so I use what I have or create my own.

This layout is before the pen...
mostly because I have the WORST handwriting and I am kind of a private person LOL!







I started out my planner pages with sticky notes labeling what I have going on each day and that's how I start to plan.
I used these cactus sticker printables as my inspiration that I found  over at the Lovely Planner.
I printed and cut them out with my Cameo and then ran them through my Xyron sticker maker.
I added in some different sentiments to the speech bubbles to suit my needs before printing.
I used some washi tape and pennant banner stickers I found at the Dollar Tree.
The small dots, chevron, "day off", Recycling container, and Weekend stickers are from Lexington Flair.
The arrow, star, and "Important" sticker are from MAMBI and the BLAH BLAH BLAH speech bubble is from a Recollections sticky note set.
My husband and I bowl on a league every other Saturday and I couldn't find any stickers for that so I created my own by stamping the pin and ball onto sticker paper using the Jaded Blossom Sports Candies 2. I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out by hand. This is a great way to used up little pieces of leftover sticker paper!

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my pages for this week and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Maddie said...

Thank you for featuring my Cactus stickers! I love how you used them and made them work for your specific needs :)

Migdalia said...

I love this!!It is one of my crafty goals to own a planner. It look so much fun!Very pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB planner!!! WOW!

Michelle said...

these are super cute !!!