Thursday, June 2, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day 2- Sam-Best Buds




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  

I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!



Everyone know Dog is Man's best friend, so here is Sam and his best bud!

Sam will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made!



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I pop dotted Sam onto a mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I colored him with Copic markers and mounted the white mat with a brown.
I added a piece of decorative paper to the background on an angle and cut the sentiment tag using the Label Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Sam-Best Buds stamp set.

He will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our June Release


 and have a great day!

No comments: