Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day 1- Brittney-Purr




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  

I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!


Remember Brittney? She's back with her feline companion!

Brittney will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made!



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Brittney onto a mat I cut with the Stitched Circle Dies along with the rest of the circles.
I stamped the purr....sentiment from the Brittney stamp set and the other with the Meow and Forever stamp set.
I also heat embossed the paw print that I stamped from the Dog-Gone Awesome stamp set.


She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our June Release
 and have a great day!