Friday, October 2, 2015

For My Boo

Hi everyone and happy Friday! 
Today I wanted to share the fun treat box I made for a friend.




I won the challenge over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons awhile back and have all these fun files to play with so I decided to use some of them!
I started this project with the K-Cup Treat box and cut it out with my Cameo. I created a custom mat for it and omitted the inside cup holders, adding a bag of candy instead.
I cut the ghost from the Halloween Critters cut file and added a bow to her head.
I cut the spider web and spider from the Jaded Blossom Halloween Dies and the sentiment banner from the Mini Tag Dies 2
I stamped the sentiment from the Halloween Treats 2 and tied a ribbon to the handle.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!




4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I've been soooo Busy lately that I haven't been able to stop by to see your adorable projects!! So Glad I made time today! This is super Ubberly CA-UTE!!! As are your other projects I've missed... Fabulous job as always! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so darn adorable .... I love it!!

Lorie said...

Ahdorahble!!

joys said...

sus trabajos son mu y lindos ,,,,,,