Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Black Cat Candy

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun treat box to share. 
I used the Kelly-You're Purrfect stamp set for this project.




I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Gable Box and decorated it.
I added the background mat cut with the Stitched Square Dies and added some banners cut with the Flag Dies 2
I stamped and half colored/half paper pieced Kelly. I cut her out by hand and pop dotted her to the front of the box.
To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Halloween Signs stamp set and added a bow to the handle. 

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable .... awesome coloring!!