Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Seeds Of Kindness

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a sweet card to share using the Here's The Dirt stamp set. 



This is such a CUTE stamp set and it has such wonderful sentiments for Springtime.
I started this card with a NEW file from SVG Cutting Files called Card Sketch-Striped Layer 1. These are such cool files! The whole card is already done and you just have to cut it out!
I used brads on the sides of the strips and embossed the background with the Polks Dots Cuttlebug folder.
I stamped the girl from the Here's The Dirt stamp set and colored her with Copic markers. I inked around the edges of the mat and I stamped the sentiments into the corners.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

holy crap !!! CAUTE coloring !!!